Friday, April 30, 2010

Our Girls

Lately, I have been thinking of our girls. I have been thinking about their skin, their smell, what their favorite things are...just everything. As I was sitting and thinking...and smiling...our middle child came in and said "your thinking about them again aren't you?" I said yes...he said...I have something import to talk to you about...coming from a 6 year old...one is never sure where this will lead. He said...Mom, you are doing all this thinking about clothes and toys and such, but who is going to be their God Parents. When will they be baptized? How will Stacey know what's going on. Well, I hadn't even thought of that yet. I am so concerned about getting them here...I totally forgot about their religious information. I told him, I would check everything out...and we would have to figure it out! So, now that is on my mind...there is so much to think about...rooms to set up...clothes to buy...and lots of love to give!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, that is so sweet of such a young little boy...he clearly has his priorities straight! Pretty impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am really proud of him...as I am proud of all my kiddos...but that was one of those moments I knew at least one thing has sunk in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am beyond happy for you !! I have a little secret ...cant tell ya yet ;)

    ReplyDelete