Sunday, April 25, 2010

Good Sunday morning to you all...

Good morning, all! Well, not much to talk about now...I have just about everything complete for Dossier...I am soooo excited to have that behind me. The kids have been sorting through clothes and making things for the girls...that way they will have lots of stuff to show them they have lots of love...that's what the kids say anyway. We have been learning sign language...everybody likes the Hey, what's up? They will go around dancing that one! This week, I did pretty good at the office...massages, spray tans, and ear candling. I also did several body wraps...That has been a great fundraiser this week. So this week, I have got to come up with a different fundraiser...something no one has done here...because our fundraising efforts have been awlful here. I will keep you posted as to what happens next. We also found out...the house should hopefully sell in the next 30-60 days...if so, no money issues for adoption. If not, tons of issues. Oh well, praying hard for my girls...they are worth all this worry and stress...I can not imagine what they go through every day. When they finally come home...It is going to be fantastic for all of us! I love them so much...and haven't even met them!

No comments:

Post a Comment