Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting excited...and nervous...

Hi all...We are waiting on USCIS approval now...tying loose ends so all our paperwork is absolutely ready when it comes in. I wish our fundraisers would have done a little better...I wouldn't be quite so nervous...all in good time...this is God's way of making sure I have patience for all 5 kids! Please pray for the folks buying our house...that everything goes well for them. They were hoping to purchase in the next 30-60 days...When that happens...there will be little to no stress, or at least about the money. I bought new sippy cups today...you know it's funny how just the little things make it seem real. My girl asked me today what I wanted for Christmas...then before I could answer she says...you want all 5 of us under the tree don't you? Of course, I do! Which got me to thinking...I need to make stockings! I sorted through some clothes someone gave to us...there were several tops that looked brand new...so I thought I would take them with us. I am so ready...I think I am going to make assorted sized slippers for the kids in the girls groupa...I am also going to take puffy paint so they can write their names on the bottom of the slippers to make them nonskid...I am trying to get things little bits at a time, so it doesn't cave in on us all at once...I mean...I found toothpaste for a $1 for the big tube...I picked up 2 packed one...don't know why...we have plenty of time...but this makes it feel so real now...

Fingers crossed...house sells...paperwork back in timely fashion...family at least accepts...

God is on our side...He would not have led us this far without a plan...
Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment