Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday before...

Ok...so now I am eating Tums by the handful...but I am seeing things come together...flights from here to there to yonder have all been scheduled...rides from here to the first airport taken care of...motel to pick hubby up and a place to leave the vehicle taken care of...Gotcha Outfits washed/dried and packed...court outfit in carryon...and a pocket book I can gray tape to my body...I have packed everything, but I think I am going to redo in the morning to see if I can't get rid of some things...I have a ton of donations, but I am wondering...is it better just to give them a little something once we see what they need.

This will be short tonight...I am going to bed early and pray the Rosary...I need the calmness of my prayers...

Praying for the calm...for all of us...
Good night...

3 comments:

  1. praying for 1 appt tomorrow!!!!
    good luck!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying it all went well this am!!!! thinking of you guys!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's is going by now? Updates????
    Joy,RR

    ReplyDelete