Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday before...

I just want you all to know...there is NO other feeling like this in the world! You know..I thought the same thing when I was pregnant...no other feeling like it...I honestly believe it's one of those feelings unless you have experienced it...NO you don't know what I am talking about!

This week...starting last night...I have had this uncontrollable anxiety. I am so nervous/scared/etc about leaving my 3 fantastic kids here...alone...I know they will be with Grandma/Grandpa...but not with Momma and Daddy! I have not left them alone...forever! I was almost getting ok with leaving them while hubby and I went out to dinner, but not a movie...When I was in massage school, I had to leave them on the weekends...I stressed so bad over that...thinking am I a worthless Mother because I am leaving them with different people to care for them while I am at school? I am feeling the same thing now...am I a terrible Mother because I am leaving them to get two more kids! However, my daughter put it straight...MOM, you need to get over it and quit stressing! We will be fine! Now, hurry up and bring my sisters home! So with that...I am going to try to destress...

I have packed and repacked 8 times now...I am pretty sure I am forgetting a ton, but I am packing a ton...so I should be ok. So, with that...I am going to go gather paperwork and pack it...everything else is packed. I can enjoy my kids! I am so ready for Friday to be here. If I can get started, I think I will be ok.

Pray for patience and clarity...so I will be able to see the end of the road...and the treasures that await.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny - I won't say I know how you feel, but I am having very similar feelings. I'm so addicted to my kids and especially my little Jackson. I'm so afraid of the withdrawls I will have without them. We leave Sat. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie...by no means did I mean to refer to any of us not knowing the feeling...I apologize for sounding that way...I meant someone who has never had to experience the stuff we all go through...and especially leaving our children...As you, I am "addicted" to my kids...they are the reason I breathe...I am hoping once I get started...I can breathe a little easier...knowing each day that goes by brings me closer to the day I am with them again! Where are you leaving from and when...do you stop in Germany...when in Kiev? We leave Saturday and we stop in Frankfurt and arrive in Kiev like 1pm Kiev time...I AM SO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you. Thanks for the invite.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete