Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feb 16, 2010

Good Tuesday morning! It is snowing and we are doing schoolwork and business work. We have a Fat Tuesday party tonight at church...I am making up some "business" cards with all of our adoption information on it! I am also going to talk to Father to see if I can give a "talk" about Reeces Rainbow...really need to get a bit more info before I do that, but I at least want to get put on the schedule...I am busy today asking for places to do auction and concert...it should be so much fun! We are excited; but I am now very nervous...last night I had a dream...we walked into the room where Stacey was and from out of no where...a boy jumps into my husbands arms...younger than Stacey...and he told me we are just going to go ahead and take both of them! Wow! So just in case...I am trying to raise enough money for...well, how ever many...I am glad we have a bigger home! I am really starting to think we are just starting on our "family" journey.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I was just looking at the kids on RR who found families recently, and Stacey's bio jumped out at me - not many people in Manistique! I'm a former Yooper (Iron Mountain & Marquette), and we currently live in Wisconsin. We are adopting Lilya from Eastern Europe, right now we're waiting on our USCIS approval so we can submit our dossier.

    Nice to 'meet' you! Good luck with your fundraising!!

    Michelle www.ahomeforlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to print out business cards. I wondered if we could print our info on the back of the RR cards they sell for their fundraising. Hmm..

    So, what is letterboxing? I homeschool as well and am always curious about neat stuff to try.

    Thanks! Kristin

    ReplyDelete