Friday, February 12, 2010

Feb 12, 2010

Wow! Today, we got to see first hand someone becoming a citizen of the United States...what a wonderful day we had! I am so proud of our friend!

Today, I also realized I feel so overwhelmed! It is unbelievable! I want to be able to wrap my arms around our baby girl! All I can think of now is...how to make the money before the next step is ready! We do have our family page set up...so to make donations you can go to:
www.reecesrainbow.org/sponsorvandyck.html

We have also got a coffee page started too...this is fantastic coffee by the way...
www.justlovecoffee.com/vandyckfamily

My sister is also coming and doing a fundraiser concert...She is awesome! She will be doing classical, hymns, broadway, and anything else we come up with...we are going to be visiting the Assisted Living and she will perform there also! They are really looking forward to that!

Keep us in you prayers...we'll keep ya posted!
Thank you all!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!! We just adopted a hearing impaired child "Laurel" in Sept, 09 through RR from Ukraine. What an experience. Laurel is doing really well. It turned out her hearing impairment is from Auditory Neuropathy (a newly discovered diagnosis). Still, she is progressing with hearing aids and we also sign some to her. When we got home, Andrea from RR sent us Stacy's profile to see if we were "crazy enough to go back so soon". Well, the money wasn't there but we'd love to go back. Anyway, any way I can help I'd love to be.

    Prepare for the most exciting, exhausting, rewarding journey of your life!!

    www.bringinglaurelhome.blogspot.com
    wrensnest01@hotmail.com
    Martha

    ReplyDelete