Thursday, September 16, 2010

Juliet

Well, as I sit here tonight...I was pretty much down because of dossier not there, it's gonna be at least another week before submission...WHAT IF SDA closes early...I just decided to shut it all down and go to bed! I have had what my heart could take. So, of course, "something" made me get "Letters to Juliet" tonight...to watch...It was such a fantastic movie in so many ways...but the whole time...of all things...I was thinking of Anne Marie. So many times I think of her...but especially tonight. In the movie, Sophie gets overlooked, interrupted, looked through, and basically ignored by, well, everyone...with the exception of Claire...Sophie tries so hard to be heard, but it seems the only one listening is Claire...Anne Marie is calling but no one hears her...there are so many praying for her and speaking of her, but no one has heard her voice. I hear it every night in my dreams...if only...WHAT IF...if so she would be Sophie Juliet...and everyone would hear her...

1 comment: